Upcoming Live Webinar “Introduction to Clinical Research and ICH-GCP” by Phoenix Clinical Research on Tuesday, June 02, 2020
Phoenix Clinical Research invites you to attend “Introduction to Clinical Research and ICH-GCP” live webinar on Tuesday, June 02, 2020 at 02:00 p.m. – 04:00 p.m. CET.
Webinar attendees will learn from experts about the definition, history and principles of ICH-GCP. They will also learn about, parties involved in a clinical trial, investigator and sponsor’s responsibilities, and other topics.
Our GCP training meets the Minimum Criteria for ICH-GCP Training identified by TransCelerate BioPharma as essential to enable mutual recognition of GCP training among trial sponsors.
Try our GCP basic training and get your certificate if you are involved in the design, conduct, oversight, or management of a clinical trial.
We’ll also have a live Q&A. Be ready to participate.
WHO CAN ATTEND THE WEBINAR
IRB/IEC Members, Clinical Research Organizations (CROs), Sponsors of Clinical Trials, Researchers, Study Coordinators, Key Study Personnel, Principal Investigators, Investigators, Research Nurses, Research Staff, Clinical Operations Managers, Clinical Research Associates (CRAs), Clinical Trial Assistants (CTAs), Medical Writers, etc.
ABOUT THE WEBINAR’S LEADER
Christina Adel Habib
Quality Assurance Manager, Phoenix Clinical Research
- Christina has a Bachelor’s degree from the Faculty of Pharmacy of Cairo University. Christina started her career 12 years ago in clinical research as a Clinical Trial Assistant and pursued her career by gaining experience to become a Clinical Research Associate, Sr. Clinical Research Associate, Clinical Project Lead and currently a Quality Assurance Manager at Phoenix Clinical Research.
- Her experience covered handling full monitoring responsibilities from feasibilities through site selection, site initiation, site monitoring for inpatients and outpatients studies to site closeout, preparing and conducting investigator meetings, delivering protocol training to study teams, preparing for audit/inspection visits, developing project plans.
- Her current responsibilities cover conducting internal/external audits, developing a Quality Management System (QMS), leading to the ISO 9001:2015 certification, analyzing and improving in-process GCP quality systems, providing guidance on quality and compliance issues, writing and updating SOPs, carrying out risk assessments and training.
- Christina’s experience covers different therapeutic areas including Cardiology, Psychiatry, Multiple Sclerosis, Oncology, Infectious Disease and Gynecology.
Webinar registration includes access to the live webinar and obtaining a training certificate recognized by TransCelerate BioPharma.
HOW TO REGISTER
- For participants from Lebanon: https://ihjoz.com/events/5726-upcoming-live-webinar-introduction-to-clinical-research-and-ich-gcp
- For Global/international participants: https://ihjoz.com/events/5727-upcoming-live-webinar-introduction-to-clinical-research-and-ich-gcp
HOW TO JOIN THE WEBINAR
Info will be sent to you by email after registration.
No refunds can be made in case you cancel your registration.
We cannot process any advance registration without full payment. Invoices will NOT be issued. Purchase orders are NOT accepted.
Please send your questions, comments and feedback to: email@example.com