Phoenix Clinical Research is looking for a Full-Time Project Manager
(6-months contract to be renewed)
- Based in Egypt.
- Medical Doctor or Pharmacy degree or Masters or any other advanced degrees in medical sciences.
- Minimum 4 years Project Management experience.
- Regional Experience is recommended.
- Fluent in Arabic, English, both written and verbal. French or any other language is a plus.
- Provide input in developing specific sections of protocol and related documents, feasibility, site selection finalization of monitoring and data management options according to Phoenix CR or the study Sponsor’s SOPs.
- Assume overall responsibility for Ethics committee approval, development of recruitment strategies to increase patient randomization into the trial, the provision of clinical trial materials, and management of the trial.
- Ensures that all aspects of GCP are complied with at all times through the provision of training at start-up and initiation meetings for clinical trials and on-going SOP development.
- Implement and follow pre-approved procedures for any deviations.
- Coordinate the smooth monitoring of all trials by identifying and managing qualified staff, establishing audit procedures and ensuring that cleaned data is entered into the database in a timely fashion.
- Participate in corporate global clinical research teams ensuring that colleagues are updated on all relevant issues.
- Ensure the smooth running of the clinical research department by developing systems to track projects including all study, investigator and ethical review board information, patient recruitment activity and financial management.
- Initiate improvements to enhance the efficiency and the quality of the work performed on assigned projects.
- Has responsibility for the financial management of the clinical trial program including budget planning, resource allocation and preparation of quarterly reports.
- Implement training programs for CRAs and other clinical staff with topics that include: principles and practices of project management, team communication, adverse event reporting and the importance of pharmacovigilance, and budget control and reporting.
- Establishes working relationships with client project teams which results in client satisfaction, operational excellence and thereby increases the potential for repeat business.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management like.
Interested candidates can send their CV on: firstname.lastname@example.org