Phoenix Clinical Research is looking for Head of Business Development
• Follows up new business opportunities and sets up meetings.
• Plans and prepares presentations.
• Establishes and maintains working relationships.
• Supports the CEO.
• Provides input to the development of marketing literature.
• Provides management with market feedback
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of all Phoenix CR services for appropriate cross-sell opportunities.
• Actively networks in the industry to establish relationships and identify potential opportunities
• Continuously monitors the status of Customer Account Plans and business targets to ensure a pipeline of opportunities is maintained
• Collaborates with Senior Management and functional managers as needed to identify operations team members for proposal defense meetings
• Searches and identifies target markets, builds relationships, performs in-depth presentations, strategic analysis and executes implemented plans for the company’s service lines.
• Actively participates in proposal preparation meetings and proposal defense meetings as needed.
• Other duties as needed or required.
• A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 7 years of experience in a senior management position.
• Knowledge in clinical research, oral and written communications, planning and evaluation.
• Native Speaker of Arabic & Proficient in English (A third language is a plus)
• High level of personal skills to make formal, persuasive presentations to groups and to deal effectively with people from all segments of the community.
• Develops smooth and constructive relationships with executive colleagues, outside agencies, organizations and individuals.
• Plans and implements programs.
• Plans and meets deadlines.
• Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
Interested candidates can send their CVs on email@example.com